How to track and monitor the curricular delivery of 28 lectures, 42 practicals, 14 clinical sessions of 1 course, then 52 courses in one single program, in addition for multiple programs?
Administrators and other experts find this difficult however DigiClass makes it possible to monitor daily academic activities from a single dashboard accessible anywhere. DigiAssess helps in monitoring the exam schedules, active test centres, proctor & student log-in details and presence & absence of students.
DigiClass, a Unified Academic Management Solution gives room for Academicians to focus on delivery of learning outcomes for students by providing a fully-fledged classroom experience. Tracking and monitoring classroom activities brings discipline to staff and students and increases the efficiency of curricular delivery. For example, due to any emergency situation a particular staff member is unable to take class, it can be immediately replaced by another staff member. A fully face recognized system brings transparency on who delivers what, and who learns what.
Tracking student quiz activities in real-time is a remarkable tool which brings a lot of student engagement and interaction between staff & students. Administrators can easily identify the staff members who are doing formative assessments to identify the low-achievers. Expediting the automation process of tracking the actual status of students' attendance, automated warning notices keep the students well informed about their progress.
Digitalization of curriculum and its execution of learning, teaching and assessment process for a disciplined regulated delivery is something that our competitors fail to focus on. Unlike our competitors who don’t deliberately have an eye on underpinning the Ed-Tech products, DigiClass takes pride in this feature that fortifies the motto of soothing the process of teaching and learning.
Significance of the feature:
Amongst so many available products in the market, our SMEs’ deliberately crafted features make DigiClass one of the most relevant and noteworthy Ed-Tech products. Tracking and monitoring features serve as the pillar of the product’s wholesomeness. Monitoring a student’s on-time activities and having a fully automated straight record help the faculties, management and parents to get clarity of a student’s academic status.
Few examples of how the tracking and monitoring feature fortifies and expedites DigiClass:
1. The 45-minute mandatory presence during online class sessions for attendance elevates and protects the classroom environment, assuring that the student has not just logged in and left the session.
2. Accurate checking, marking and monitoring of student assessments and assignments are enabled.
3. On-time monitoring of planned, completed, missed, cancelled and not completed sessions and whether student learning outcomes are accomplished.
4. The correct allotment of credit and contact hours for different types of sessions mapped with Course Learning Outcomes(CLO) & Program Learning Outcomes (PLO).
5. Faculties can monitor and keep the right record of all curricular activities such as theory, practical sessions, and clinical sessions on the dashboard.
6. Video conferencing tools such as Zoom, Meet, and Team are integrated with DigiClass hence easily online sessions are scheduled and live recorded sessions are available in learning resources after completion of sessions.
7. Class hours used by faculties can be easily monitored by the management.
The given is some of the few examples of how Real-Time Monitoring and Tracking Feature contribute to the coordination and strengthening of other features in DigiClass. The real-time tracking and monitoring feature is exclusive to Digival Solutions which strengthens DigiClass.
DigiClass simplifies the quality assurance process and ensures quality is delivered. All academicians have to do is just use the functionalities of DigiClass and focus on making students learn, rest all the clerical work is taken care of by DigiClass automation algorithms. The administrators can monitor each and every second of academic delivery in real-time from anywhere.
Quality Assurance expert and accreditation reviewer, during the onsite or remote review of an institution and program commonly ask the leaders, administrators and managers - how you assure quality learning at the classroom and ensure curriculum is delivered? The 200 years old template answer we get from them is "through attendance and scheduling". DigiClass is the true solution which brought the dream concept of "Assurance of Learning" into reality!
time trackingmonitoring solutionscurriculum deliveriesacademic management solutionsmonitor academic activitiesmonitoring featurestracking and monitoringcourse learning outcomesprogram learning outcomes