Automation and digitisation are an undeniable part of our lives today. For instance, would you prefer waiting for the morning newspaper to know the current happenings or getting the latest updates on your gadgets in a few clicks?
We are moving into a fast-paced world of digital intervention in every field. Regarding Learning management software, let's understand the scope of digital learning and academic management.
Simply put, it allows students, faculty and administrators to plan, implement and track curriculum deliveries in real-time.
What AMS can do better than LMS?
An academic management system is an intelligent solution for designing, executing and monitoring student performance and course effectiveness. This allows the automation of educational courses or programs and makes it possible through accessible software.
Let us look at how it benefits each one of the participants:
- Auto program scheduling
- Robust student report tracking
- Assure quality standard accreditation
- Focus on quality content delivery
- Optimise learning resources
- Improve student engagement
- On-the-go learning
- Resource accessibility anywhere, anytime
- Collaborative learning approach
Now as we know what an AMS can do for your institution, Let us understand why you need one.
Benefits of AMS
Most institutions and academic professionals are pointing out the necessity of switching to AMS. It does more than digitising the curriculum. We have gathered some pointers for understanding the uses of AMS better.
- Secure and reliable academic management
- Consistent content delivery
- Immediate and dynamic feedback
- Promotes blended learning
- Time-saving in clerical activities
- Frictionless implementation and working
- Improves student-teacher interaction
- Secure assessment management
- Remote learning support
- Data-driven reports and analytics
Choosing an AMS can be quite competitive with an array of options available today. The first thing you can do is to identify your specific needs and regulatory requirements. After realising your needs, you can opt for the option that can integrate smoothly with your existing Student Information System (SIS) and enhance the overall functioning of your institution.
A guide to what AMS provides
- Collaborative learning
- Mobile-assisted learning
- Personalised assessment system
- Automated course scheduling
- Student tracking
- Gamified assessment
- Remote and onsite learning support
- Course effectiveness
- Increased engagement with discussion forums
- Personalised student support
What does DigiVal have for you?
Our academic management software guides you through each stage of the course from student registration to course completion. The user-friendly and customisable technology creates ease in your curriculum management and program schedule.
- Real-time tracking of curricular deliveries
- Longitudinal analysis of student progress
- Data-driven addressal of learning outcome gaps
- Enhance engagement through stimulative web-based and mobile ICT tools
- Implement OBE, CBME AND LOCF frameworks
- Stable and transparent administration functions
- Increased student engagement through staff-student interactive tools.
DigiVal assists your institution with its unique, flexible, robust and secure application of technology to your visionary goals for education. Our solution helps you attain an outcome-based framework and bring up competent individuals for the future. Let learning and teaching opportunities be explored and rewritten over time.outcome-based educationon online assessmrnt academic management academic softwaredigi assess assessment toolseducational softwaredigital platformstudent interactionsonline learning platformsdigiclassstudent supportautomationblended learning