Dear Digival Family,
I hope and pray all of you are in a good state of health and happiness.
As the start of 2022 has shown up with the situations of pandemic and lockdown, we have each of our fellow human beings in our prayers, and cling on to the hope of getting through the hardships with the same grit and confidence that we all portrayed the yesteryear. No matter what, the earth continues to rotate and revolve, and so should we continue doing our responsibilities.
On the same note, our venture’s major principle of being socially responsible is what drove us to this extent, and we are making sure to reciprocate the love we all enjoy from our Mother Earth. Let us keep the earth safe and clean, and let us all contribute to making a positive impact by keeping the earth clean.
In spite of being a young growing organization, we are adopting ESG standards from this year, intending to contribute to the UN sustainable goals, as Digival's vision and mission are well aligned with ESG standards and UN sustainable goals.
However, research shows that an organization’s growth depends on inclusive growth and being united with accepting the differences. In Digival, we always think of an individual’s Digival family member's personal growth and it depends on their;
1. Capability to take the risk,
2. Courage to fail,
3. Strength to show immediate resilience,
4. Absorb the collective experience and avoid repeating the same mistakes,
5. Emotional stability,
6. Having strong empathetic concern and compassion,
7. Ability to opt for humane actions, and
8. Being helpful to the people around us.
To achieve the above mentioned 8 growth indicators we must practice three things
2. Prioritizing healthy eating, and physical fitness,
3. Continuous learning.
Individuals who developed these three habits are the happiest and stay to grow constantly.
It does look complex, but it is simple.
For starters, one can begin with three minor changes in their lifestyle which will help one to achieve all the things mentioned above and lead to humongous personal growth...
1. Waking up early before the sunrise and immediately taking bath in cold water (start initially with warm water)
2. Spending quality time with your family on a daily basis- Make sure you are staying away from your mobile phones
3. Do not use computers and mobile in privacy; keep the door open and allow anyone to see your screen at any time to save yourself from unnecessary thoughts
By incorporating these three actions, all the things that occlude you from achieving the above-mentioned attributes could be avoided. Like a magic spell, the individual will start to enjoy the moment wholly and stay close to nature- Justifying our birth’s purpose.
Digival is all about - We, Us and Ours; Let us all have a great year in 2022.
Stay safe and be healthy
ceo messagedigival ceosuban ceosuban ceo messageceo2022ceo digival