How did Digival position itself in a unique place with its unmatchable features?
Outcome-based education is a blessing in disguise, and delivering the right platform for OBE is something we take seriously at DigiClass. Our prime motto is, to solve unemployability by providing wholesome education that paves the way for graduates to bag their most appropriate jobs, we are keen on bridging the digital gaps in the academic sector.
In addition, Digival's product technological framework is developed based on in-depth research on outcomes and the competency-based educational framework, which allows the programs to map the learning outcomes (PLO > CLO > SLO). Digival's technology framework also matches the expected learning, teaching, and assessment standards of the accreditation agencies.
What makes us truly unmatchable?
Adopting new-age technological solutions can help to ensure quality curriculum delivery and scale-up quality education. The technology solutions have to be personalized to have the right fit with the institutional process and workflow. Every institution is unique, and one-size-fits-all solutions have created pain and agony in the digital transformation. The Digival team spent nearly five years of deep exploration interacting with institution leaders, administrators, curriculum experts, quality assurance experts, academicians, researchers, and students from a variety of programs, colleges, and universities to identify the real problems, gaps in the current solutions, needs, and expectations.
As a result, DigiClass and DigiAssess became our brainchild. The following are our products’ unique features that hold a special place for us in the market.
1. Curriculum delivery-focused leave management for staff members with controlled and regulated re-scheduling mechanisms to avoid abrupt cancellations
2. Extra curriculum, support sessions, and event management
3. For onsite and remote learning, a full integrity system with facial recognition for staff and students is used.
4. The use of outcome-based classroom assessment ensures high-quality learning in the classroom.
5. Freedom from all clerical activities for staff members
6. Complete automation of students’ attendance and warning systems
7. Staff members’ academic workload visualization
8. Staff members’ registries of attendance and their performance feedback systems
9. Auto-identification of low performing students based on their learning outcome gaps and drive towards personalized learning
10. Cloud and mobile-based learning through user-friendly and intuitive mobile and web interfaces to provide engaging, and stimulating learning experiences.
11. Auto-webcasting of recorded sessions following the delivery of live sessions via video conferencing tools such as Zoom, Meet, Team, and so on.
12. Gamification of learning with intuitive social, mobile, analytical, and cloud-based platforms such as secure chat discussions, discussion boards, leadership boards, connecting social media, etc.
13. Conduction of an outcome-based survey and students' rating of the sessions
14. Obtaining complete transparency in programs and course administration and governance to hold staff, students, and administrators accountable.
15. Real-time tracking and monitoring of all the curricular deliveries such as theory, practical sessions, and clinical sessions on the dashboard
16. Live monitoring of delivered, ongoing, and undelivered session learning outcomes
17. Last-minute crisis management is accomplished through the simple merging and rescheduling of sessions and the system.
18. All the automation processes can be overridden manually to bring flexibility to the academic process without compromising integrity.
19. Longitudinal data analysis of student learning outcomes from capturing all the data silos in the learning and teaching process.
20. Personalization options include the ability to add or remove modules to ensure that Digival products are properly integrated into institutional processes and workflows.
21. Easy integration with existing SIS/ERP and also easy export and import systems for bringing large amounts of data into the Digival system.
22. Personalizing security by securing and configuring all the data based on national and international cybersecurity policies with on-premise and cloud security management
23. Digitalization of curriculum and syllabi and its delivery process
24. Ensured that credit and contact hours were allotted correctly.
25. quantitatively identifying outcomes that are overemphasized and under-emphasized, as well as gaps in outcomes.
26. Automation of institutional processes and program planning by institutional regulations
27. Automation of students' groupings based on their course’s year, semester, courses, and sessions
28. Onsite and remote infrastructure management across the various curricula to reach the maximum utilization
29. Human resource management with a departmental hierarchy and a program tagging to bring human resource optimization.
30. Providing complete empathetic support and the digitalization of the entire curriculum, and syllabus is prepared by the Digival team with 150 hours of free training for all the staff members with certification.
Digival is emerging as one of the serviceable platforms that are revolutionizing the academic sector by transforming distracting and destructive mobile and cloud-based learning experiences into stimulative, motivating, rewarding, active, participatory, collaborative, gamified, and engaging mobile and cloud-based learning experiences.
digival featuresoutcome based educationOBEdigiclass features digiclassproduct featuresproduct