Do you remember checking the timetable in your school or college diary to find out the next hour of the day? Well, digital tools have changed right from there!
Technical advancements are a boon to this generation which allows them to work time-effectively. Digitisation of the curriculum enables the institutions to plan, map, implement, and evaluate curricular activities efficiently.
But why do you need a digital tool for planning your curriculum?
The answer is simple: it saves you precious time and energy. Whether it's AI bots or home assistants, these digital helpers enable us to accomplish tasks more efficiently, in less time. Our world is moving quickly, and waiting is something we prefer to avoid. That's where DigiVal comes in.
DigiVal understands the ever-growing needs of the education sector and strives to create an interactive and accessible space for learning, teaching, and assessment. DigiClass is our offering that provides comprehensive assistance to educational institutions in planning, implementing, and evaluating their curriculum. From program-level planning to individual session tracking, we've got you covered.
Our digital support doesn’t stop there. The extensive module for Asseemsnets through DigiAssess gives overall assistance in conducting foolproof, secure, and effortless exams. The instant reports and analytics, face ID authentication, safe browser exam conduction, automated test centre plannings, and customizable exam paper settings are a level up for the institutions.
How does DigiClass ensure proper curricular tracking and monitoring?
The smart dashboard for curricular tracking gives the institution an overall view of what is happening in each course session-wise. Now, who wouldn’t want such a quick access board?
Through the interactive dashboard, the top management user, faculty and administrators can keep track of various aspects of the curricular delivery:
- The upcoming, ongoing, missed, canceled and completed sessions
- Faculty details for each course
- Session allotments for each course
- Student attendance count for each session
- Smart charts for session flow
- Re-allocation of the faculty tasks based on the availability
- Overview of faculty sessions
Now that we know how curricular tracking is done, let us consider the more crucial aspect of why it is needed.
- The foremost reason is efficiency. The easy management and time-saving administration of the course will help the institution to find out the discrepancies and learning gaps within the curriculum. Quick decisions and action plans can be made to close the discrepancies and student learning gaps.
- Ensuring accountability and transparency in the overall planning and execution of the learning process.
- Complying with the accreditation standards. This is required of any ed-tech support to assist the institution in maintaining the norms set by the accreditation body, enabling efficient documentation and building room for continuous improvement.
- Elevates the communication process by bringing transparency in the administration, teaching, learning and assessment modules within an institution.
The list doesn't end here, as the benefits of an ed-tech booster will always help you to heighten your progress rates. DigiClass and DigiAssess ensure that the basic needs are met for your educational landscape and assist you in identifying the scopes of improvement at each stage.
Join DigiVal to experience next-gen learning, teaching and assessment!
Outcome based education platform outcome based education system what is outcome based education system outcome based education software E- learning software Educational Learning Software OBE Software Outcome based Education Toolscurriculum managementcurriculum trackingcurricular deliveriesclassroom engagementstudent progressstudent performance